Good Piggy.

Good Piggy.

The Quirky Editors:

Me

Me
Im so hot.

MIKAAAA!!!!!!

MIKAAAA!!!!!!
He is soo Rad.

Linkin Park

Linkin Park

Operator Please

Operator Please
My NEW Fave BAND!! How Rad are these guys.

Operator Please!

Operator Please!
My FAVE BAND!!

Yes YOU should

Yes YOU should

Tommy Lee Says it all.

Tommy Lee Says it all.

Pamela Knows.

Pamela Knows.

Dont break his SWEET lil heart.

Dont break his SWEET lil heart.

Disturbing whale picture:

I will not display all of the whaling pictures on this blog because of its inhumanity, but i will give a link in which you can choose to look at, at YOUR own will. This was a WARNING, so if you have a weak stomach, i suggest to you that you be wise and not look at it.. But its up to YOU, the individual. Click on: http://www.sharkfriends.com/whaling.html and to find out more click: www.campaign-whale.org/campaigns.php?act=full...

Chinese ASSHOLES killing this innocent Husky for "Fur"

Chinese ASSHOLES killing this innocent Husky for "Fur"

Anti-

I am anti- -frogstomp -rodeo -grillz -nazi -war -prussian blue -racism -fergalicious -smoking -animal cruelty -peace haters -copy cats -stalkers -bitches -Satan -Marilyn Manson -shit music like justin timberlake, fergie, christina aguliera and waaayyy more.

Play a little game of Sudoku!!

Cute

Cute

Got Something to Say?



May 16, 2007

Best Friend ever!

Well since i can blog on your blog i just wanted to you to know.............You are my best friend ever, you like the same music as me which is good coz l love music as you know, and im so glad you are my friend. I love that we share the same passion and have similar goals in life and that we share so much in common especially sense of humour you are there the sad times and the happy times and i want you to know that i will be there too! Im just glad that i have a friend as kind and caring as you ! I can't wait till we go to the cinema again and chuck skittles at peoples heads that was fun poor J.T we are so bad ! Well anyways are you getting all emotional don't cry im finished now!
PEACE !

2 comments:

ky said...

awwww!!! thats the SWEETEST thing ever!! I think im gonna cry.. lol Well Your my best friend Forever and nothing or no one will ever change that! I know theres alot of jealousy about us because we are besties but f++k them they can just get over it... and the movies will be mad again, cant wait 4 pirates of the carribean! There should be alot more targets this time coz lots of ppl like p.o.t.c. im guessing so yeah.. and i-i-i-i-immm getting all emotional now coz you are such a cool friend and have been there for me when i am sad and HAPPY!!! and this is soo mad we can edit/ comment/ blog on eachothers blogs about everything and anything we want! but yeah thanx for your Best Friend Ever blog it touched my heart just like u did when u came into my life.. yeah.. that sounds abit wrong but definately not that way.. Ok ppl that might be readin this !!! Anyways Peace Out my lil "twin" Pumpkin- remember mr dasey?!..yeah. okey Later Aligator!

elmo girl said...

hey, its tonya, thats for leaving a comment on my page, so i thiught i would do the same to you.
your page is okay, i kinda like it well got to go cya